As a testament to Prologis’ industry ESG leadership, the company has committed to a science-based target (SBT) to address the urgent action needed to...
Prologis Park Budapest-Harbor is testing Platio’s new solar paving tiles for one of the facility’s electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. By integra...
Statement of Purpose
Our Five Sustainability Objectives
Provide industry-leading, energy-efficient logistics real estate facilities that reduce operating costs for our customers while delivering sustainability benefits for our communities
Partner with community organizations to support environmental, educational and social initiatives
Meet or exceed recognized standards for sustainable development to deliver projects that enable our customers to operate more efficiently and our communities to prosper more sustainably
Engage suppliers to uphold our Supplier Code of Conduct
Engage employees in every office to reduce energy, water and waste, thereby reducing operating costs and environmental impacts
Sustainability Fast Facts for 2018
- 374 sustainable building certifications totaling 139 million square feet in 18 countries
- 88% of total operating portfolio has efficient lighting
- 42% of total operating portfolio has cool/reflective roofing
- $2.6 million in grants and donations to support local causes and nonprofits
- 86 months of rent-free space to 15 nonprofits
- 186MW of solar energy installations
- 10,543 volunteer hours to local communities
Corporate Social Responsibility
Prologis’ ESG program is guided by ambitious goals and targets that advance our business imperative. Our goals demonstrate our industry leadership to customers and investors by aligning with them in pursuit of initiatives.
The 2017 Prologis Sustainability Report demonstrates how in a world changing at speed, Prologis is forward looking, nimble and resilient.
Tenth annual sustainability report reflects longstanding dedication to environmental stewardship, social responsibility and corporate governance