- 10,000 square meters of speculative development in Prologis Park Budapest-Harbor ready to accommodate customers as early as March 1, 2019
- Cutting-edge sustainability features reduce electricity consumption by 45% and heating costs by 30%
- 70 percent of space delivered as build-to-suit facility for EYELEVEL
- Small Business Unit facility totalling 13,000 square meters under construction
- 1,860 square meters leased to Euro-net
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced that it has signed new agreements to fully lease out the recently completed 14,477 square meter speculative facility Building 4 at Prologis Park Prague-Airport in the Czech Republic. Both transactions were facilitated by 108 Agency.
- Period End Occupancy at 97.2 Percent
- 974,000 Square Metres of Leasing Activity
- 271,163 Square Metres of New Development Starts; 8 New Starts, 65.3 Percent leased
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, has been named the strongest European real estate developer brand for 2018.
163,000 PLN of scholarship grants awarded to 34 students
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, and the Poznań School of Logistics, have announced the winners of the 13th instalment of the “Prologis for the Best” contest.
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced that it has begun construction of two new speculative facilities totalling 25,300 square metres at Prologis Park Bratislava.