Prime location of newly acquired 43,700 square meter park attracting strong interest
SAN FRANCISCO (October 2, 2018) – Prologis, Inc. (NYSE: PLD), the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced it has completed the sale of a high-quality portfolio of buildings and land in Europe and the United States to a major Asian property company for $1.1 billion.
- Roof is on at new logistics facility totaling 16,500 square meters
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today celebrated the topping out of the first facility at its new Prologis Park Łódź.
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced two appointments at its Central and Eastern European project management operations. The appointments are designed to enhance the company’s capabilities for developing high-quality and complex projects within specified budget and time frames.
- 10,000 square meters of speculative development in Prologis Park Budapest-Harbor ready to accommodate customers as early as March 1, 2019
- Cutting-edge sustainability features reduce electricity consumption by 45% and heating costs by 30%
- 70 percent of space delivered as build-to-suit facility for EYELEVEL
- Small Business Unit facility totalling 13,000 square meters under construction
- 1,860 square meters leased to Euro-net
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced that it has signed new agreements to fully lease out the recently completed 14,477 square meter speculative facility Building 4 at Prologis Park Prague-Airport in the Czech Republic. Both transactions were facilitated by 108 Agency.