21,000 square meter BTS for CBA Slovakia at Prologis Park Ziar
Prologis, Inc., the global leader in logistics real estate, today announced that Martin Baláž has been promoted to vice president, country manager, Prologis Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Construction of 10,000 square meter facility to begin this year
- Year-end occupancy at historic high of 98 percent
- 3,06 million square metres of total leasing activity
- 1,85 million square metres of building and land acquisitions
- 918,076 square metres of development starts; 47.6 percent leased
- Building 14 is 70-percent pre-leased as customers push to secure the best real estate in key logistics locations
- Building 14 is also the first Prologis CEE building with rooftop solar
New facility to total 39,800 square meters upon completion in second quarter of 2019.
- Another 16,700 square meters under construction to be added to 156,000 square meter fully occupied park
- 36 percent of new development already leased
- 27,860 square meter speculative facility now complete
- 15,750 square meters leased to three customers
Prime location of newly acquired 43,700 square meter park attracting strong interest